As a Corporate/Individual member of the Upper Ottawa Valley Chamber of Commerce I/we recognize that membership is a privilege and that a membership brings with it the responsibility to assure that all members also understand and commit to the following conduct.
Accordingly, I/we undertake to:
- Conduct all business and professional activities in a reputable manner so as to reflect honourably upon the Upper Ottawa Valley business community and fellow chamber members.
- Respect the good reputation, profile and status of the Upper Ottawa Valley Chamber of Commerce and represent it accordingly.
- Understand, support and promote the chamber along with its mission and objects to the business community.
- Provide honest, skilled and conscientious service to customers.
- Present a true presentation in all advertising. Goods and services shall be advertised in accordance with all municipal, provincial and federal legislation.
- Conform to all laws established by municipal, provincial and federal governments for the conduct of business.
- Whenever reasonably possible, participate in events and activities of the chamber and lend my/our business/professional expertise.
- Play a role in the promotion, development and enhancement of business growth and activities in the Upper Ottawa Valley.
Membership is subject to approval by the Membership Committee of the Board of Directors. Failure to comply with the Code of Conduct may result in membership suspension or cancellation.